Data Migration Specialist -Temenos
Data Migration Specialist - Temenos
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a large bank in Switzerland, we are looking for a Data Migration in Temenos specialist.
Start date: ASAP
End date: 31.12.2024
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and understand data migration requirements.
- Execute data migration processes using Temenos Data Migration Framework, Transact, and Channel.
- Manage and troubleshoot legacy IDs through various Temenos modules.
- Implement special procedures for Channel initial load to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
- Oversee the exchange position during the migration process to maintain data integrity.
- Define and implement accounting strategies, particularly for takeover accounts, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards.
- Ensure accurate migration of historical performances, working to mitigate data discrepancies.
- Proven expertise in data migration, with a focus on Temenos, TDS, Transact, and Channel.
- Solid experience in managing legacy IDs, special procedures, exchange positions, and accounting strategies in the Temenos environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with regulatory standards and compliance requirements in the financial services sector.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Kaixi Jia on +41 44 229 99 43 or Kaixi.jiawu(at)experis.ch
Check out all open positions at Experis at www.experis.ch
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.