Data Collection Technician
VR / AR Data Collection Technician
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced VR / AR Data Collection Technician. It is a contract position based in Zürich at a large international company with a focus on Virtual & Augmented Reality.
Do you have the right skillset and can start immediately, read on and apply!
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Indefinite Contract
What you will do:
- Bring-up next-gen consumer VR/AR prototypes
- Design, document and execute test procedures and experiments to validate product quality and investigate HW/SW issues.
- Perform data collection on devices and prototypes, analyze data, generate reports, and synthesize conclusions.
- Perform device calibration with proprietary equipment.
- Commission and operate complex measurement and test equipment.
- BSc or MSc degree in engineering and/or an apprenticeship in mechanical engineering, computer science or a related field.
- Experience in Python.
- Wider programming experience/skills (C++) are an advantage.
- Experience in mechanical prototyping, robotics/automation, electrical engineering are of advantage.
- Comfortable with productivity software (Google suite)
- Familiar with troubleshooting computer systems, hardware and softwareApply today to secure your chances for this interesting position.
For further information, please contact Jintha Kanagarajah on
Also please note that we can only consider individuals who are citizens of countries within the European Union (EU) and the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) for employment opportunities at this time.