Cybersecurity Incident Responder
What does the role involve?
Are you cool as a cucumber under pressure? Are you able to make quick decisions? Do you enjoy the investigation process? Are you a DFIR instead of CISSP or CEH, and you don`t have to look any of these acronyms up? Then this role might be right for you.
- One of your main responsibilities is to manage and lead the efforts of response to complex attacks against Hilti globally.
- You help to improve the security incident response processes on our growing cloud and on-premises environments.
- You support investigations and bring them to resolution or escalate to system owners in Global-IT.
- In addition, you report the outcomes of incident handling to senior management.
- You write scripts, playbooks, detection logic, and work on orchestration and automation our target system landscape (including SIEM, SOAR, EDR).
- In a professional manner you manage all stakeholder interactions with a strong emphasis on user satisfaction.
What you need is:
- Master's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or a related to information security, cyber, or computer network defense.
- 1-3 years' experience working in Security Incident Response or related fields including threat hunting, malware analysis, cyber threat intelligence or security engineering.
- Good to have hands-on experience or knowledge and understanding in SIEM/XDR/SOAR/TIP/EDR, NDR platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in threat hunting activities.
- Willing to be on-call (standby) as part of business-as-usual operations.
- Certification: CISSP, GCIH, GSEC, FOR EC-Council's Certified Incident Handler (ECIH), SEI Computer Security Incident Handler (CSIH) would be an added advantage
You can also send me your CV directly to: