Junior and Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT is on the search for a Cybersecurity Engineer to join one of their clients, a well-known international company based in Switzerland. This exciting opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Positions: 2 - 1 junior & 1 senior
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent Position!
Location: Zürich Uster, Hybrid Model
Workload percentage: 80-100%
- Within a dynamic team you are responsible for the planning, conception, engineering, installation and maintenance of security systems.
- You work closely with the company customers and take on on-site assignments as a system integrator.
- You offer advisory support during the analysis and concept phase of projects and analyze disruptions in business-critical environments.
- The development of tailor-made solutions is another essential part of your work.
- University degree in computer science (or comparable training)
- Good knowledge of network and firewalls
- General knowledge of IT security
- Product-specific experience from the company product portfolio is an advantage (Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico