Congress Activation Director
Congress Activation Director
On behalf ofa leading Pharmaceutical client in Basel, we are looking for a Congress Activation Director for a 12 month contract opportunity.
- 60% onsite presence in Basel is required
The company's ambition is to be a recognized leader in customer experience and engagement. The CE&E IMI team aims to design and deliver intentional, impactful customer experiences for HCPs and patients through integrated engagements and solutions.
This role is part of the Customer Experience Strategy & Activation team of the CE&E, IMI organization - a team of innovative, passionate talent focused on designing and deploying personalized and outcome-oriented customer experiences grounded in deep insights and human-centered design.
The Congress Activation Director will drive and support content and channels within the Touch points of Congresses.
- Take build kit developed by global teams for congresses and map into a clear touch point journey for major congresses within IMI
- Drive Clarity on the objective of the congress, and target customer type
- Work with Customer Experience Design Director (agency) for Congresses to deliver content ready for the Congress, agreed within the Experience plan, on budget and time
- Work with other channel leads and Engagement leads to ensure channel optimization content delivered via the content hub.
- Align with the core congress team on congress specific deliverables with Cx Directors
- Review of all planned congress assets in accordance with applicable laws, industry codes, compliances, and guidelines
- Finalize and internally share the congress insights derived from impact metrics along with Medical Society report, final SEC summary, social media listening, final EEE report, MSL insights, CI
- Execute and define congress tactics and manage virtual presence (with Cx content hub support)
- Execute defined congress tactics and oversee in-person presence (with contexts support)
- 10 yrs Experience related to Congress activation, including interactions pre, during and post congress
- Exceptional understanding on how to drive Cx at congresses
- Marketing / Agency experience
- Able to navigate and lead large teams through ambiguity
- Embraces a collaborative approach; thrives working closely with research, content, and data specialists to build customer centric engagement solutions
- Able to manage a high degree of complexity, tasks, and interdependencies within timelines
- Able to balance strategy and execution
- Able to drive and influence change across a complex environment
- Able to influence senior stakeholders
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Elaine Kanwar on +41 61 282 22 23
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch