Commercial Management Solution Design Manager (IT)
IT Solution Design Manager - Commercial Management
On behalf of our client a leading gobal Pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking for a IT Solution Design Manager for a 8 motnh contract opportunity.
This role will help drive the execution of to turn data and digital into a strategic asset to drive actionable insights across the organization. This ambition is one of key pillars in the broader digital transformation happening and to be a focused medicines company powered by data and digital.
Accountability for the design in the respective workpackage, build and deployment of LDC inscope processes and data based on the user-requirements definied in conjunction with the domain pillars and the E2E data team. Working with architecture to identify new technologies and the new possibilities arising out of it.
* Accountable for the LDC Solution Design in the area responsbile based on the business requirements based on the architectural standards, performance, quality and security principles.
* Accountable for deciding on design decisions for complex issues in strong collaboration with the respective functional GPOs and LDC Pillars based on a detailed rational and interpretation to fully understand implications of the proposal for the integrated solution
* Accountable that solution design:
- meets business and user requirements
- adheres to high level conceptual design and it is tracable
- it is aligned with architectual roadmap
- improves and sustains standardization efficient while respecting
- regulatory/control requirements (e.g., NFCM-control requirements, P3, TPRM,GxP)
- supports the development, execution and operations of solutions
* Work (together with the IT Expert) in the assigned area and ensuring integrated solutions by strongly being connected to experts in connected workpackages, data & analytics, by applying a continuous improvement mindset
* Prepare and run fit-gap workshops in the area of the assigned workpackage, identify critical integration points and dependencies, propose solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and alignment with business teams
* Accountable that dedicated project work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars.
* Accountable for the solutions are peered reviewed, formally documented and signed off by domain pillars and business functions
* Accountable that solution testing is performed and meet quality standards
* Champion the need to stay standard from a customisation perspective by establish standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery
* Ensure adherence with all relevant internal / external security and compliance policies and procedures (e.g. FDA, IGM framework)
* Ensure close collaboration with pillar teams and country reference group members, regular meetings and workshops are conducted and feedback from operations is taken into consideration.
- Execution of a specfic functional area in a very high complex program impacting all countries and regions
- InfluenceStakeholder management with LDC domain pillar teams, GPOs and country/hubs/sites reference groups.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Business acumen: very good understanding of various worldwide data models, required capabilities and operational pain points in the area responsible
- Curious and forward looking: looks for signals both inside and outside the company to identify new trends and future expectations to set the goals of the commercial workstream.
- Digital savvy: very good grasp of the impacts and opportunities of data and technology
- Leadership skills: ability to inspire change, involve country-experts and effectively communicate to GPOs and relevant stakeholders
- University level degree
- Additional Project Management training, a certification/designation desirable
- Lean / Six Sigma Certified preferred
- At least 3 years' experience in country and global roles
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Elaine Kanwar on +41 61 282 22 23
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch