Business Analyst - Content Enablement
Business Analyst, Content enablement
LinkedIN: Elaine Kanwar
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
Start date: ASAP
Contract: initially 12 months
Industry: Pharma and Lifescience
- Analyze IMI processes and business requirements including user pain points based on feed-back from IMI markets (via Change Lead, IMI Engagement lead and specific forums)
- Write user stories by identifying dependencies, similarities and gaps in IMI needs and release plan. Identify areas of resistance and coordinate the efforts to mitigate with the cross-functional team.
- In coordination with the Change and Learning Team, Identify and deliver training and learning materials (content not layout), such as handbook, Quick Reference Guide, or recorded demo.
- Perform live training sessions and demos to support IMI change and learning activities
- Work together with the Product Owner, Customer Success Director, Change Lead and the training team, stakeholders, and users to identify the problem to solve. Understand the desirability, feasibility, and viability of the problem.
- Ensure that requirements and functional documents are created and maintained in a timely, comprehensive manner.
- Analyze the feasibility of the requirements and identify product limitation. Works with the Product Owner to identify solutions.
- Leverage Jira to create, maintain, extend, tag & refine Epics, and User Stories for MVP.
- Participate in refinement, design, planning and backlog sessions with product and configuration team and assist with requirement prioritization.
- Analyze the value and the impact of features released and actively participate in discussions on how to track adoption.
- Education (minimum/desirable): Minimum: university degree with an advanced degree in science and / or business preferred
- Languages: English: Excellent fluency in oral and written
- Second language is a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in a digital product development team.
- Experience with Agile ways of working.
- Experience in Marketing Technology and Digital Asset Management.
- Strong product management and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, manage issues, resolve conflicts, and mitigate risks.
- Keen listening skills and ability to empathize with stakeholders.
- Local experience preferred.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Elaine Kanwar at +41 61 282 22 23