As an Agile Coach, you will work on client-site engagements supporting the implementation of Agile and Lean methods and lead multi-year Enterprise Agile Transformations. You will contribute in conducting assessments for organizational readiness for Agile implementations as well as health of Agile implementations. You will provide guidance, mentoring, and coaching to Scrum Masters, Product Owners, DevOps, Managers, Executives, and other Agile transformation partners through various Agile Frameworks to drive "value" at the right time in the right way.
- Guide multiple Agile teams and support our client on their Agile journey: work with cross-functional, distributed teams to achieve higher levels of agility and drive adoption of best-practices of the agile methodology.
- Drive Technology and Behavior change management, innovation and define new ways of working for customer and internal delivery team
- Define KPIs to measure success and have right touchpoint to retrospect
- Train/ facilitate and mentor distributed teams in overall agile/ lean values/ practices and specific frameworks/ methods/ way of working (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, SAFe etc.) to ensure best in class delivery. Build next level team to support the
- Generate client interest in solutions other than the current, proactively positions the company for additional/ added value work.
- Coach teams through Agile ceremonies, including Iteration Planning, Daily Standup, Backlog Refinement, Iteration Demo, Retrospective, and PI Planning - transitioning responsibility to the team over time
- Participate in proposals and create relevant content. Ensures quality estimates, leveraging past data, experience, other forms of estimation, other teams, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- Seasoned Agile Coach with proven track record and rock solid, hands-on experience with agile/lean transformations and global delivery
- Exposure to end-to-end software delivery, project management, enterprise architecture, DevOps toolchain and/or service management methodologies
- Preferable good technical capabilities in any of the technology streams - Microsoft .NET, Java EE, SMAC (Social, media, Analytics and cloud) technologies
- Large enterprise deployment experience in complex heterogeneous environments
- Team player, applied facilitation and mentoring skills, in particular at team and individual level
- Excellent influencing skills, in particular problem solving/troubleshooting activities
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a resilient and flexible manner
- Fluent in English language skills (written, spoken) are a pre-requisite. Other European language skills are an advantage like German or French