Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. With operations in over 50 countries and offices in Zurich, Basel, Geneva and Lausanne, we will leverage our extensive client network to help you accelerate your career in Switzerland.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for a Software Architect. This is a challenging contracting position starting in July for 6-months initially.
- Start date: 01.07.2021
- End date: 12.21
- Extension: possible
- Work location: Zug
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: to be discussed.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Cooperate with engineers, product manager, medical and UX/UI experts and business representatives to develop the best possible solution in compliance with the given processes and regulations
- Perform the facilitation, analysis, and design tasks required to ensure that the solution evolves appropriately
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Participate in the implementation of the solution (code, documentation, etc.)
- As a team member, actively contribute to sprint goals and continuous improvement
- Collaborate with the broader architecture community to ensure that the solutions align with the target architecture and technology roadmap
- Experience with cybersecurity and what it means from the architecture point of view
- 5+ years experience with medical device software development
- Experience with the development of cloud-native solutions
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture best practices
- Excellent knowledge of process & design frameworks
- Strong team player, open-minded and enthusiastic to learn, strong communication and collaboration skills, proactive & flexible working style
- Awareness of potential risks and addressing these risks when they are seen and providing mitigation strategies.
- Perfect English skills
Nice to Haves:
- iSAQB certification or similar
- Experience with .NET, C#
- Experience with containerization and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of AWS Infrastructure