Snr. Business PM / BA
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
Brief job description
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Define scope and requirements of projects and assume project manager role / drive implementation from initialization to closing phase
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Monitor project progress and identify, track, and resolve risks and issues that may arise
- Issue regular & accurate project status reports and institute progress meetings to keep stakeholders informed
- Evaluate business and control processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement and define mitigating measures
- Collect, design and document business requirements for tools enhancements/ modifications
- Communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Support in developing and implementing guidelines, procedures, processes, and tools
- Design know-how and produce training material
Required experience and skills
- University degree or higher education
- Minimum 4 - 5 years' experience in the financial industry
- Experience in the Financial Intermediaries business segment (External Asset Manager / External Financial Advisor) is a strong advantage
- Proven track record in project management, business analysis ideally in the banking industry
- Strong capabilities in process design and process reengineering
- Ability to consider the big picture combined with a pragmatic way of thinking
- Very good MS Office skills (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Strong personality with ambition and commitment which is delivery oriented supported by a "can do" attitude
- Proactive and ability to work independently on own initiative with excellent analytical abilities by using data to support hypothesis and to draw fact-based conclusions
- Affinity to technology / digitisation and operational excellence
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.