PeopleSoft Functional Support
PeopleSoft Functional Support
Contract : 6 months (renewable)
Starting date : Asap
Assignment : 100%
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, an international organization , we are looking for a PeopleSoft functional expert in charge of PeopleSoft maintenance on existing solutions and the implementation of future evolutions.
- Manage the implementation planning, fit gap analysis, application configuration, quality assurance testing and high business support on closing period (working closely with the Finance Product Owner, the project managers),
- Understand business needs and requirements, drive solutions, reviews/updates documents related to as-is/to-be state, detect inefficiencies or conflicts in systems and processes, and suggest process improvement and optimization options,
- Work with partners (Switzerland and near-shore) in charge of the PeopleSoft solutions development: global follow-up and processes/procedures validation,
- Be in charge of the functional support for PeopleSoft solutions, as well as all interfaces with the other institutional applications,
- Review current backlog, propose systems solutions and identify opportunities for efficiency and process improvement,
- Assist in the creation / review of business requirements, workflows, system design, and functional specifications.
- +10y hands on experience in PeopleSoft Financials
- +3y experience in working with PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 on the following modules: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Banking & Cash Management, Assets & Lease Administration, Travel and Expenses, Project Costing and General Ledger.
- Strong experience writing Business Requirement, Fit Gap Analysis and Functional Design documents
- Knowledge on PeopleSoft Security, Tree Manager, PeopleSoft nVision and XML Publisher
- Experience in reaching out to Oracle Support to troubleshoot functional issues
- Experience with PS Query, Microsoft SQL Server and key transactional tables
- Experience with work monitoring and quality control, with ticket and workflow management (Microsoft Azure DevOps Services a plus)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Strong analysis skills of Financial Systems and expertise in trouble shooting, maintenance and support of PeopleSoft application & financial reporting
- Customer focused, team-player, openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills in line with organization strategy
- Willingness to share functional expertise within the team and provide functional advice or training on complex matters to less experienced peers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
if you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact me on +41 22 979 09 05
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Linkedin profile : https://www.linkedin.com/in/meissoun-zargouni-16484020/