Candidates with EU Nationality who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT Switzerland is on the search for an experienced Network Developer to join one of their clients, a well-known firm in Switzerland. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience and those who is available in a short notice. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Ladi Singh
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 years
Location: Zürich or Bern - Remote possible (only within Switzerland)
- Maintain and develop wireline and wireless IP transport platforms
- Define and execute test suite and assess results
- Maintain IP network test lab
- Hands-on experience and extensive know-how in ISP IP/MPLS area, CCNP-level knowledge (at least 3 years of experience)
- Solid experience with Juniper MX platform (at least 3 years of experience)
Nice to have skills:
- IT skills - understanding sysadmin activities, being able to code, script, and automate
- Cisco CCNP/CCIE, Juniper JNCIP/JNCIE, Huawei HCIP/HCIE certifications
- Familiarity with Cisco, Huawei and Ericsson network routers
- Proficiency in Linux, GIT, Ansible, Robot Framework Scripting knowledge (Python)
- Being communicative and agile, understanding DevOps concepts
- German and/or French is an advantage however English only (fluent level) is enough
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Ladi Singh on +41 (0) 44 229 99 31.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Ladi Singh