Management Assistant (Banking)
Management Assistant - Internal Audit (Banking)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial services institution in Zürich, we are looking for a management assistant for internal auditing.
This is a 2-month contract based in Zurich
- Management of calendars: Meetings / Calls / VC's within different time zones
- Events / Workshops / Off-Sites
- Prepare and book travel
- Expenses and submission of holidays/absences in MyTime
- Set up Quarterly meetings and various series with stakeholders
- Weekly presentations
- Setting up SAFE, REQ and invoicing PO's. Assist with corrections of invoices
- Recruitment activities
- Commercial apprenticeship or a similar educational background
- 5 years plus experience as a Management Assistant, ideally in a role supporting various managers simultaneously
- Practical experience in prioritizing tasks effectively and flexibly in a challenging environment
- Very precise and efficient work approach, as well as good organizational skills
- High level of service orientation and the ability to communicate with various senior management interfaces within the bank
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Ability to keep all information and interaction of senior management confidential
- Fluent in English and preferable German (both verbally and writing)
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact on +41 44 229 99 45
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws