Java/ J2EE Developer
Java/J2EE Developer - Banking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Java/ J2EE Developer to join a project to development the systems supporting regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain Java based web applications.
- Experience with off the shelf Product Implementation and Integration
- Work Closely with Senior Tech lead & Solution Architect to drive solutions
- Manage and maintain code repositories
- Able to debug issues quickly whether it's setup, application configuration or code directly
- Prepare & maintain automated deployment scripts
- Provide details to Technical Lead & BA to prepare Tech design as well as Requirement Specification documents
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge and hand on experience Java/J2EE based application.
- Experience working on different J2EE frameworks
- Good experience on Application/ Web servers. Websphere/Tomcat preferred.
- Experience on relational databases preferably with Oracle.
- Basic knowledge on Shell & Perl Scripting.
- Experience working in a highly regulated global environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.