IT Application Manager (Pharma)
IT Application Manager (Pharma)
For our client, Switzerland's leading pharmaceutical company, we are looking for an IT Application Manager who is skilled with both IT Project Management and Application Management. In addition, you should be able to support the Building Automation in IT related topics and communicate with internal and external business partners in German and English. This is initially a 24-month contract, with extension possibility, based in Zug, Switzerland.
Under general direction, you act as IT application manager for various projects in the Projects & CAPEX Strategy area. You will implement, maintain and support IT solutions and infrastructure in cooperation with internal and external suppliers in accordance with the relevant Service Level Agreements (SLAs), the service management processes (incident management, change management, etc.) and the quality and Documentation standards.
You engage as a business partner to serve as strategic interface with Site Services for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. You provide strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT initiatives. You partner with business leadership and key stakeholders to define opportunities and identify and prioritize projects based on predefined criteria. You review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs and document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- master's degree in computer sciences or any related field (or equivalent working experience)
- Certification in ITIL Foundation
- 5+ years' professional IT project experience ideally Building automation
- 1+ year experience in project management (leading or subproject manager experience)
- Experience in requirements management (including risk management and requirement analysis)
- Experience in application integration, maintenance and support
- Fluency in English and German
- Strong self organizing skills
- Strong communication skills with internal and external business partners
- Strong Customer and Service Management focus, as well as experience with Senior Stakeholders
Nice to Haves:
- Pharma experience
- Project Manager Certification (e.g. PMP)
- Experience with ServiceNow
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- IT Project Lead, coordination and participation in medium to large sized projects.
- Engineering and support for IT applications and infrastructure for Site Service departments such as Facility, SHE (security health and environment), and Building projects.
- Work closely with IT Architects to ensure successful transformation of business requirements and technical design/solution.
- Maintaining and supporting solutions, procedures and business processes that meet business, customer and technological requirements.
- IT Quality and Security: Development of documentation relevant to quality and security as well as system documentation
- Ensures that existing governance is followed, standards are compiled and areas for improvement and proposes are indicated.
- Takes over different roles within IT Application Management function, such as: Solution and Change Owner, Service Manager, Release Manager, Solution Architect, Business Analyst and Project Manager.
- Duration: 24 months
- Start Date: 16.01.2022 or 01.02.2022
- Extension: possible
- Location: Zug, Switzerland
- Workload: 100%
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. Should you have any questions please contact Nastasia Whyte on +41 61 282 22 13.
Even if this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland. Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch.