Medical Research Lead - Clinical Research
Global Medical Research Lead - Clinical Research
Experis Switzerland is currently on the search for an experienced Global Medical Research Lead to join one of their clients, a global firm. For this temporary assignment based in Zürich, we are seeking for an English-speaking candidate who is available in a short notice.
- Responsible for post-approval research excellence within the CMO, with emphasis on building a central hub for data integration and value generation.
- Supports the development of a strategy for all study types within the CMO, i.e. sponsored studies (MACs), Collaborative research and IIRs.
- Provides innovative thinking and scientific expertise into post-approval research programs and real-world evidence strategies.
- Supports strategic discussions for each assigned therapeutic area to identify research gaps and develop aligned strategic and tactical plans to address these gaps. And works closely with GMA GPT representatives and partners responsible for executing evidence generation plan;
- Drives, builds and maintains the strategic evidence generation plans, closely partnering with the GML, PVPA and GORE with input from multiple stakeholders (regions, SQS, etc);
- Establishes GMA framework (i.e. subteam to asset strategy team) to support evidence generation needs;
- Collaborates with cross-functional team members to define global evidentiary needs of key stakeholders (Regulatory bodies, HCPs, Patients/caregivers, Payers, and HTA bodies) to serve the evolving healthcare environment;
- Supports collaborative strategic planning and mapping of evidence generation activities with key internal stakeholders to develop aligned and integrated generation strategies and plans;
- Enhances collaboration between various groups within Takeda through sharing of data and best practices;
- Provides strategic leadership and scientific direction on medical evidence activities in order to:
o Set standards for utilization of medical data.
o Maximize patients' access to our innovative medicines;
- Participates as a functional expert on other cross-functional leadership teams.
- An advanced degree in a health sciences related field is required, with PharmD, PhD or MD, or geographic equivalent, preferred.
- 8-10 years in Medical Affairs, Clinical Research or Outcomes Research within a biopharmaceutical industry setting is preferred.
- Experience in Medical /Real World Evidence Generation is preferred
- An understanding of research methodology and its application to medical research planning is preferred.
- Knowledge in GCP/ICH
- Superior communication, strategic, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Ability to proactively predict issues and solve problems
- Ability to drive decision-making within a multi-disciplinary, multi-regional, matrix teams
- Diplomacy and positive influencing abilities
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings - 10-20%
- English - Fluent written and spoken
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year renewable contract
Start date: ASAP
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.