German Speaking Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
Project Manager - Pharmaceutical experience
On behalf of our client, one of the biggest medical devices company with HQ in Zug we are looking for a Project Manager with previous experience in GMP. This is a contracting position, starting in February until the end of the year with extension possibilities based in Bern.
Our client is an organization of over 30,000 employees who work passionately to prevent, treat, cure and stop some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. In Bern, around 300 people from over 20 nations work within the organization and its partners on the development, manufacture and analysis of new vaccines and bacteria-based pharmaceutical products.
- Leads and coordinates technical investment projects in field of utilities, infrastructure, equipment
* Implements of specifies project goals with adherence to time, cost and quality requirements
* Prepares and submits investment requests
* Guarantees that approved projects and changes to systems, facilities, infrastructure and utilities meet all required building authority, GMP requirements as well as environmental and safety standards
* Leads cross-functional teams for different projects, initiatives
* Manages relationships externally and internally
* Coordinates with global engineering, EHS regarding technology standards and specifications
* Creates and guarantees of perfect project documentation and reporting
* Expands and maintains existing supplier network
* Analyzes project technical requirements and institution of specific guidelines for the immediate engineering activity
* Conducts investigations to troubleshoot problems and leads changes to correct them
* Ensures and documents that approved projects are executed and that any changes to systems and production systems make all required GMP requirements and EHS compliant
- Technical degree (TS, HTL) with at least 10 years of relevant professional experience
* Proven track record in the field of project management in the pharmaceutical industry, from planning, execution to commissioning of equipment, utilities
* Strong technical skills in the construction of pharmaceutical sites and their infrastructure
* Extensive knowledge and experience in the core business and technical area
* Experienced in working with internal departments (development, operations, quality, technical services) to carry out projects, develop standards and define project requirements and priorities
* Experience working with different stakeholders, internally and externally
* Profound GMP-knowledge (EU and US)
* Strong communication
* Skills in time and self-management
* Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Team player
* Language: German and English
* Experience with various IT-tools and systems, especially MS Office
If you are a result-oriented Project Manager currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
I'm always looking for skilled IT Experts so please don't hesitate to send me your CV.
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give me a call +41 (0)61 282 22 17. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities!