Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant
Microsoft Dynaics 365 Consultant
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a D365 Consultant to join an Advisory firm to play an important role in large-scale client engagements primarily related to implementing Microsoft Dynamics finance & operations.
This is a 12 month assignment based in Zurich
- Play an important role in large-scale client engagements primarily related to implementing Microsoft Dynamics finance & operations
- Work together with the customer to determine the most suitable architecture, Target Operation Models, process optimization and roadmaps towards future state
- Lead and participate in business process reviews, especially related to core Accounting and Finance departments
- Assist in expanding the relationship with key clients, as the go to provider for Microsoft Dynamics services
- Translating clients unique business requirements into functional will be a great asset
- Coordinate business case creations with client stakeholders for any system enhancements
- Follow market developments and trends, share them internally as well as with your clients
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- Experience in the Finance area,
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.