business Analyst in IT Process
Experis Switzerland / ManpowerGroup is looking for one of a their client, a NGO based in Geneva :
Business Analyst in IT Project
The Business Analyst is responsible for capturing business needs, translating the needs into requirements & functional specifications and ensuring they are addressed by T&I services and solutions. The Business Analyst will be dedicated to Resolve Platform Project. The overarching objective is to help properly account for the missing and dead and increase positive case resolution. The solution is mainly built on Microsoft CRM Dynamics.
What will you do
- Work with the Project Manager and Subject Matter Experts to challenge and define the scope via business process analysis.
- Document and manage functional and non-functional requirements by running brainstorming sessions, interviews, workshops and other requirements gathering techniques.
- Translate the requirements into detailed specifications in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria, inside the Microsoft TFS / Azure Devops system.
- Create and manage traceability matrixes that allow all requirements to be traced from business demand through to testing, defect management and delivery.
- Closely collaborate with the technical and development teams (onsite and/or offshore);
Domain subject-matter expert:
- Be able to quickly gain a very good understanding of specific activities and needs related to forensic and missing person investigations and the management of human remains in humanitarian contexts (challenges and any specificities linked to business processes, data models, solutions, …).
- Bring an in-depth experience of performing business analysis on an off the shelf solution developed by an external supplier.
- Be familiar with data quality management and data analysis best practices to support complex data flow and protection requirements
- Contribute to the definition of the overall testing strategy and test plans.
- Document functional test cases.
- Execute functional tests.
- Perform defect management, liaising with development teams and suppliers.
- 5 years experience in Business Analysis on IT projects.
- Good general knowledge of Technology & Business.
- Experience on projects aimed at developing.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in Microsoft CRM Dynamics is strongly preferred;
- Knowledge of Python/Elastic Search/GIS capabilities strongly preferred;
- Experience in BPM (Business Process Management) for modelling, improvement and for support to the specification of solutions; Experience on Business Process Modelling BPMN 2.0 an asset;
- Experience in consulting role and/or Enterprise architecture is an asset
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert