Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering Manager
Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading Swiss company in the financial services industry, we are looking for a Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering Managerfor a permanent position in Zurich. This is a team leader position, where you will manage a team of 7 people and support the company's project portfolio, and we are looking for someone who is fluent in English and German.
- Become a part of programs, projects and initiatives in which you add value by identifying dependencies among services, applications, processes, as well as regulation framework.
- You will have to critically find the underlying cause of the upcoming challenges and understand the importance of transparent communication in the context of change.
- Manage conscientious business analysis and requirements engineering services for all change activities in the company.
- Manage the translation of business needs in requirements, with respect of economic, technical and organizational constraints.
- Supervise proper capturing, analysis and validation of client needs or expectations
- Ensure exemplary stakeholder management by implementing solutions that offer high benefit to its target audience.
- Own the scope management of projects in the company and ensure it is being applied according to Business Analysis guidelines.
- Own and promote the feature catalogue of the company.
- Execute performance reviews and develop action plans or methodologies to continuously improve our internal services.
- Execute continuous and forward-looking capacity and budget planning for your team.
- You have previous leadership experience and extensive knowledge in business analysis, requirements and process engineering
- Extensive experience in Project Management methodologies and facilitating tools (Agile, Waterfall, Confluence, Jira…) and Process Management methods, standards and tools (BPMN 2.0, Kaizen, Six Sigma, Signavio…)
- You are able to learn fast, adapt to change and strive in a multi-cultural team
- Strategic thinker and able to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Great communication and facilitation skills and capacity to give complex information in a simplified manner
- Fluent in English and German
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Clara Vollin on +41 44 229 99 93.