Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Linkedin/ Xing: Marc Kaars Sijpesteijn
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced Test Manager. Our client is a well-known consultancy. It is a temporary assignment based in Zürich including remote, with a potential extension.
Do you have the right skillset and can start immediately, read on and apply!
- Location: Zürich
- Start Date: asap
- Duration: 45 days (extension highly likely subject to performance)
- Track record in a similar role for large scale transformation project
- Contextual thinking, especially understanding the complexities of integrated multi-component platforms
- Strong leadership in environments with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Banking know-how (ops, digital, platforms)
- You will require extensive experience in working using relevant industry standard toolsets and processes in environment management
- Excellent English language skills.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Deliver a state-of-the-art and future-proof e-banking platform and experience for a UK private bank (including private and commercial clients)
- Establish an up-to-date IT architecture with a core (Avaloq), re-usable APIs and digital frontends (Backbase, Additiv, IMTF)
- Lay an open architecture foundation for third party and Fintech integrations
- Coordinate all testing activities of the program across the full platform
- Coordinate and manage all test types (functional (manual, automated), non-functional (performance, penetration))
- Create a test strategy: scope, edge cases, definition of test cases, required test data, test environments
- Create and manage the respective test plans
- Manage test execution
- Manage the feature team test managers and support them in managing the test teams
- Manage the bug manager
- Coordinate test environment requirements together with release train manager, delivery leads and release management
- Provide high quality test reporting (execution, bugs)
- Support the achievement of release gates regarding production readiness, and required approvals
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Marc Kaars on +41 44 229 99 44. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch and connect to me on LinkedIn or Xing.