IT Infrastructure Manager
- Support the engineering and administration of various infrastructure components including MS Windows servers, Linux systems, SQL/Oracle Database servers, Application servers, Storage & Backup Infrastructure and Active Directory.
- Support business including: hands on greenfield deployments, making recommendations to optimize infrastructure platforms, network, data center access and security policy development.
- Knowledge of the following: data center facilities management, data center backbone networks, server farms, large-scale storage area networks (SAN) and data center provisioning processes
- Manage converged and hyper-converged environment, and maintain VMWare environments.
- Administrate infrastructure monitoring systems.
- Implement upgrades, hot-fix installation, patch management and server updates.
- Ensure adoption of Service Desk request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and/or perform hands-on fixes, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications
- Work closely with US IT team to support day to day Infrastructure operations and support.
- Support and Manage global networks
- Support of corporate network WAN/LAN Data Services and associated devices.
- Support and Manage Wireless Network Services and devices.
- Troubleshoot of network hardware and associated services including outside "normal" business hours.
4-5 years of work experience in IT industry.
Very good skills in Linux
Very good skills in VMWare
Very good skills in Windows
Very good skills in networking
Questions? Call me, Antoine Wormser , under +41 22 818 87 78.
Connect with me in LinkedIn to stay in touch: https://www.linkedin.com/in/awormser/