Python Back/Front End Developer (Docker, Salt, Git)
Python Full Stack Engineer (w/ Docker, Git, Salt, Azure or AWS cloud)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
Our client, one of the World largest re-insurance companies, needs a Python Full Stack Engineer for a permanent position in Zurch. The perfect candidate has excellent knowledge of Python, Docker, Front/Back end development, DevOps, Cloud computing and modern technologies.
- Write efficient, testable, reusable, and reliable codes in Python for a Monte Carlo model orchestration web application
- Build and maintain the cloud infrastructure (Salt, Ansible, Linux, Docker)
- Create solutions which relies on Linux and Docker
- Collaborate with the team of actuaries and quants which are responsible for the model
- Handle automation and troubleshoot incidents (3rd level support) together with the IT operations team
- 5+ years professional experience building complex, scalable web applications is essential
- Deep knowledge of Git, Salt (or Ansible), Python, Linux and Docker is essential
- Expert knowledge in building solutions on Azure or AWS cloud
- Experience in numerical programming, simulations and algorithms is beneficial
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure-as-code (IaC)
- Very good English communication skills
- Experience building big data application (Spark, Hadoop) is an advantage
- EU citizenship or Swiss Permits (B or C) are absolutely required
Have we piqued your interest? Then I look forward to your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Elisabetta Gianni on +41 44 229 99 25 or at . Even if this position is not the right fit for you, then contact me to discuss other options. I am always looking for experienced candidates and I am very happy about receiving your CV. For an overview of available IT positions, click on the link or network with me on LinkedIn.