Project Manager Workday
Project Manager Workday
Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT Switzerland is on the search for an experienced Project Manager Workday to join one of their clients, a well-known company based in Switzerland. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 9 months, end date 30/03/2023 - with further option of contract extension
Location: Zürich, Glattpark
Workload percentage: 80-100%
Remote/Home Office: combination
- Successfully manage delivery of Workday HCM projects - Workday module design, rollout and implementation.
- Create project plan, manage day to day monitoring tasks and activities. Initiating corrective action where necessary in order to keep the project on track.
- Managing contract based on agreed scope as defined in Statement of Work.
- Managing client expectations. Assist client project manager managing project delivery, monitoring tasks and progress of client specific activities.
- Continually assessing action items, risks and issues maintaining risk and issue logs, and contingency plans.
- Prepare Steering Committee Report and escalating any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and communication of decisions made by the customer.
- Close monitoring and reporting on project budget.
- Work closely with Change Management Manager and Corporate Communications to ensure appropriate change management activities are defined and included in all project plans.
- Post-Implementation Transition and Evaluation: support the ongoing development of best practices and tools for the workday project management and execution. Ensure comprehensive and seamless project post-implementation transition.
- 5+ years with Workday HCM in one or more of the following modules: Recruiting, Advanced Compensation, Payroll, Learning, Workday Help, Peakon, Prism
- Strong business acumen
- Proven collaboration and teamwork skills
- Very strong with Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel experience
Nice to have:
- Workday Certification highly preferred
- Workday EM/PM Certified highly preferred
- Experience with global client delivery or project teams
- Proven Project management experience
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico