Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Linkedin/ Xing: Marc Kaars Sijpesteijn
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. Our client is a well-known consultancy. It is a temporary assignment based in Geneva including remote, with a potential extension.
Do you have the right skillset and can start immediately, read on and apply!
- Location: Geneva
- Start Date: asap
- Duration: 3 months
- Expertise in the design, construction, delivery and administration of Kubernetes clusters.
- Expertise in the field of containers, infrastructure as code, automation, ... with advanced experience in complex production and development environments with modern applications.
- Excellent skills in software engineering, development, code management and ci / cd (git, gitlab, ...) and a keen interest in infrastructure and hosting.
- Very good experience in programming (terraform, go,…), scripting (bash, python,…) and restful API.
- Good knowledge of apache, tomcat, nginx, linux, systems, networks and tcp / ip, configuration management tools (ansible, puppet), monitoring (nagios) and log management (elk).
- Experience in agile practices, scrum, kanban,… and collaborative devOps tools.
- Public cloud (aws) experience or knowledge.
- Naturally positive and constructive spirit, motivated, creative and spirit of initiative.
- Qualities in terms of autonomy, responsibility, but also teamwork, sharing and transmission of knowledge.
- Ability to develop techniques and approaches to solve complex problems or situations.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent French skills and intermediate English language skills.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
As part of the modernization of their Kubernetes clusters, we are looking for an expert in Kubernetes and DevOps infrastructures to contribute to the following activities:
- Design, develop, integrate and deploy an advanced hosting platform based on Kubernetes, opensource components and various supplier solutions.
- Develop tools for the automated construction, testing, deployment and management of the platform.
- Improve continuous integration and delivery.
- Contribute to the definition of standards and good practices.
- Contribute to the research and development effort by contributing new ideas and technologies.
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Marc Kaars on +41 44 229 99 44. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch and connect to me on LinkedIn or Xing.