Chemical Data Analyst
- Test in-house chemoinformatics plateforms whenever needed (modification, migration of systems).
- Develop protocols using Biovia Pipeline Pilot software to process chemical data and calculate chemical properties.
- Help IT developer to maintain/debug existing codes.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer science, Computational Chemistry or a related field.
- Experience with workflow applications and data analytics software (Pipeline Pilot or KNIME).
Chemistry knowledge is a big plus.
- Good communication skills (oral and writing) in English
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Meissoun Zargouni on +41 22 979 09 05.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.