Technical HR Project Lead
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- Technical project lead in the following HR initiatives
a.) establish a modern candidate relationship management system
b.) roll-out of HR Connect (Workday) to the group companies in Brazil and Mexico
c.) upgrade of the existing accident and illness management system (HR Solutions)
d.) analyse the current system of managing signatures of JB employees and include the handling in HR Connect (Workday)
- Support of BAU organisation in managing the life cycle and maintenance of HR Connect as well as in answering questions and resolving problems during the daily operations
- Extensive project experience in requirements specification and testing
- Profound knowledge in technologies (ideal in Workday)
- Specific HR project and (technical) process background
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio and Project)
Strong problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills
- Thorough coordination and Organisation skills Dokument:
- Ability to move in an interdisciplinary and ambitious environment
- Attitude to set priorities, to meet tight deadlines, to multitask and to reprioritise tasks if needed
- Independent and accurate working style
- Committed, assertive and communicative personality
Fluent English (oral and written)
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.