Tableau Developer - Supply Chain - Biotech
On behalf of our client, a multinational pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Tableau Developer, who is eager to join an international and dynamic team in Baar, Switzerland.
Start date: April 2020
Duration: 12 months
Languages: Fluency in English and French. German is an advantage.
Main task: Responsible for Tableau dashboard design and development of key operational KPI's that support the business process network wide.
- Analytical support under the guidance of Leads
- Acquisition, harmonisation and cleansing of data from back-end systems and other sources to be used in BI dashboards
- Development and maintenance of electronic Tableau dashboards to support analytical initiatives
- Optimisation of dashboards for optimal performance
- Providing expertise for exploration, extraction and integration of data using integrated platforms and development of highly interactive dashboards
- Providing BI technical coaching / support for end users
- 4+ years of experience developing enterprise dashboards
- BA in Engineering, Business Analytics, Information Management OR 7+ years of experience WITHOUT a BA degree
- Direct or indirect background in Supply Chain and/or Manufacturing Operations
- Advanced Tableau 2019 Desktop knowledge (professional certification highly desirable)
- Agile experience
- Ability to coach others + flexible and self-motivated personality
- MS Power BI knowledge is considered a plus, as well as SQL Python and R experience
Are you interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today via the link in the advert. Should you have any questions, please contact Nina-Beatriz Schröter on +41 44 229 99 38.
If this position is not a perfect fit you may still reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions across Switzerland at Experis IT.
To view more jobs in Zurich, please visit: https://www.experis.ch/it-jobs-zurich