System Engineer - Windows Servier
Systems Engineer - (Windows Server)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Systems Engineer with advanced knowledge of Windows Servers to help integrate and enable data protection products.
- Analyse, design, engineer, deploy and maintain global data protection solutions.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects, 2nd level support, and IT Business Analysts
- Perform installations on test environments and manage installation orders to production
- Provide consultancy to the project team with regards to technical questions
- Maintain operational manual, installation guide and other documentation relevant to operations.
- A minimum of 2 years of systems engineering experience (system design, implementation and packaging)
- Advanced experience with Windows Server
- Strong shell scripting skills in VBA, Powershell etc
- Programming experience in .NET, C#, or C/C++ would be advantageous
- Microsoft Azure Information Protection experience is highly beneficial - Microsoft IQP and ADRMS products
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.