Supply Chain Analyst
Supply Chain analyst
Are you a highly qualified Supply Chain analyst with experience within a multinational and multicultural environment and looking for an exciting new opportunity within an international financing organisation? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Supply Chain analyst to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The supply chain analyst will form an integral part of the Transformation Supply Chain team. You will assist the team in gathering and analysing international and country logistics date and information. This will facilitate an understanding of the current situation in relation to the state of supply chains, including what the country stakeholders such as Governments and Partners have done, are doing and plans in place.
Gather and review for a defined set of countries;
- Country strategic plans and pharmaceutical/laboratory/health product/supply chain plans
- Existing pharmaceutical and health product management country profiles and procurement and supply management plans (PSM)
- Implementation arrangements and implementation plans developed as part of grant making for the Client
- Local Fund Agent' assessments of supply chains and PSM
- Pharmaceutical and health product management assessments conducted in countries by Governments and Partners
- Risk Management Plans
Assist in organizing dialogue sessions with countries and Partners to discuss the assessments and plans in place
Gather upstream and downstream logistics data- order cycles, procurement volumes, reporting periods, warehousing and distribution metrics, transit times, lead times etc.
Help in aggregation, analysis and presentation of the data & information logically using innovative ways, identify trends and issues
Compile a set of KPIs/indicators in use in the countries
Help to map the "as is" situation in a set number of countries
Develop case study material - success stories, lessons learnt - for use generally to influence the direction of Supply Chain strengthening investments in other countries.
To deliver the required results, it's necessary that you have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience of logistics/Supply Chain/business process principles
- Strong analytical experience in business or supply chain
- Proven success working in multi-stakeholder environments, requiring decision making abilities with limited information available and under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of working with stakeholders and networks in Africa would be beneficial
- Fluent in English, working knowledge of French
It would be desirable to have a degree in logistics management, supply chain or business studies or a health related field.
If you are a dynamic and motivated Supply Chain Analyst currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Do check my page: https://www.experis.ch/jane-archer to see an overview of available positions or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch