Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across several professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
One of our clients, a leader in the Medical Devices industry, is looking for a Sourcing Manager with experience in Supply Chain and a regulated environment. This is an 8-month contract located in Zug, Switzerland.
In this role, your responsibility will be supplier management in the area of external manufacturers of consumer goods. Focusing on analytical tasks, such as cost analysis & predictions
Tasks & responsibilities
- Define and manage supplier relationship to best meet the needs of commodity strategy
- Identify, implement and track Continuous Improvement initiatives at selected Suppliers
- Crisis resolution through early escalation and deployment of internal resources
- Lead efforts to identify and implement current and pipeline cost and complexity reduction opportunities with Internal Stakeholders and Suppliers
- Develop and Manage the financial Business Plan through forecast of yearly price changes, tracking of Cost Improvement Program
- Negotiate appropriate supply terms and agreements for Raw Materials that best meet the needs and risks posed to the company
- Manage contracts status to ensure appropriate legal coverage is maintained across the portfolio
- Master's degree in a technical or business discipline is required.
- 5 years of Supply Chain experience. More junior candidates will also be considered.
- Regulated industry experience and procurement experience preferred.
- Analytical skills required to perform data analyses in support of sourcing strategy development.
- Negotiation and relationship management experience would be highly appreciated
- Interest in contract manufacturing activities
- Planning and organizational skills are required. Good presentation and communication skills are required
- Start date: 18.11.19
- End date: 30.06.20
- Work location: Zug
- Workload: 100%
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Alexander Russell on +41 61 282 22 16, at www.linkedin.com/in/alex-russell-experis/ or via email