Source to Pay Consultant
Source to Pay Consultant
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for Source to Pay Consultant with previous experience in a pharmaceutical company.
This is a challenging contracting position starting in April until the end of the year with extension possibilities.
- The role will be mainly responsible for aligning and consulting on process design as well as supporting overall project activities in the area of define/design and test.
- Collaborate with functional (e.g. Finance or Procurement) and other IT teams to realize
- solutions for cross-functional areas.
- Execute and/or support functional (exploratory and system) testing; coordinate testing activities, support defect resolution and support/coordinate user acceptance testing, deployment activities and data migration.
- 5+ years of procurement consulting experience in the Pharma industry, delivering IT solutions in transformational projects in the Operational Procurement
- 5+ years of experience in global system implementation projects
- Knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4 as well Ariba/Coupa/smart by GEP or non SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions)
- Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding.
- Strong business process knowledge
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
- Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering complex business process / organizational change.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of request to pay procurement processes, standards
- Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about procurement business processes and the interdependencies to other business areas, interfaces as well as the master data framework
- A strong track record in ensuring the delivery of business benefits from projects.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to support global projects.
- Strong communication skills, Business level fluency in English both written and verbal.
Start Date: 06.04.2020
End date: 31.12.2020
If you are a result-oriented Source to Pay Consultant currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!