Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across several professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
One of our clients, a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking for a Solution Architect for a 9-month contract located in Basel, Switzerland with a possibility of extension.
- Start date: 23.03.20
- End date: 31.12.20
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Basel
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Designing, creating, and deploying solutions to evolve the organization's data and system architecture.
- Defining how the data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and IT systems, as well as any applications using or processing that data in some way.
- Improving the way the business is able to manage and access their data by implementing data-centric solutions across the system and data landscape.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in computer sciences, software engineering or similar
- 5y+ of professional IT or other experience preferably within multiple technology or business domains (Regulatory)
- Experience in a Technical Lead role providing guidance, oversight, and day to day direction to one or more junior level developers
- In-depth experience in development of technical solutions that meet the needs of business processing for Regulatory
- Experience with ITIL, Project Management, CSV, Software Development Lifecycle Models in the healthcare industry
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken)
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with ISO IDMP
- Experience in Master Data Management solutions and technology
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Alexander Russell on +41 61 282 22 16, at www.linkedin.com/in/alex-russell-experis/ or via email