Senior Project Manager (Structured Products)
Senior Project Manager(Structured Products)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organizational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized professional talent.
- Responsible for the implementation of projects in Front Office and Middle Office (Structured Products Applications)
- Requirements Engineering: define, validate, implement and test business requirements
- Preparation of the business specification for the target solution
- Analyze and specify interface requirements
- Accompanying the IT implementation phase and continuous issue management (open questions and their resolution)
- As the Lead / Project Manager, responsible for coordination with business and IT stakeholders
- Management of STC's project meetings and internal presentations
The skills and experience needed for these positions are:
- Must have minimal of 5 years' experience working as a Project Manager
- Must have minimal 5 years' experience in the Financial industry
- Must have knowledge and experience of Structured Products (Equities, FX) and Market (Trading)
- Must have experience and knowledge for Business Requirements Engineering & Business Specification creation and coordination for execution of Testing
- Must have experience with Life Cycle Management and have in depth experience of MS Office applications
- Excellent Communication and can be a Team player
- Fluent in English and German is a plus
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Yiyi Thornton on +41 44 229 99 28.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
We can only consider Swiss EU Nationals or people with a valid working permit for this role.