Senior Buyer (Pharma)
Senior Buyer/Procurement - Maintenance & Facility - Pharma
Experis is currently supporting our globally operating client within the biotech industry with their search for an experienced Senior Buyer with a background in Maintenance and Facility contracts to support their operations at their manufacturing facility in the Solothurn region. This contract role will run a minimum of 6 months.
The role has a myriad of responsibilities including:
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Ensure continuous supply of required goods and materials
- Research and evaluate areas of opportunity and reduce costs where possible.
- Develop creative and innovative procurement processes.
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency, add value, aid business performance and work towards a strategy of continuous improvement.
- Negotiate contracts, improved prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilising negotiation and procurement best practice tools and method.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure sourcing is aligned with objectives
- Supplier Relationship management
Your specific background:
- Minimum of 10 years of comparable experience
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
- Experience in the Pharma industry and knowledge of Facilities and Maintenance business
- You must hold either a Swiss or an EU passport to be considered for this position.
- Fluent English, any other languages are not a prerequisite
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in downtown Zurich, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.