For our client we are looking for a skillful sales leader with a solid technology orientation and the ability to inspire the swiss sales team to cover the partner channel.
You will be responsible to:
- Conduct market analyses to determine gaps and opporutntites for partnerships, educating partners thorugh trainings, attend partner events & conferences.
- Establish / Identify collaboration opportunities
- Define Business plan and get Executive signoff from partners to move forward.
- Facilitate joint Executive sponsorship.
- Oversee parner certification process & establish specific go to market plan with the partners.
- Develop & maintain strong, successful relationships with the channel/partners, sales teams and key end-user customers
- Regular reporting to top management forecasts, agendas, and reports
- Salesforce or other CRM compentency (SFDC)
- +5 years Channel sales experience.
- +5 years spent developing and implementing channel strategic plans and initiatives
- 2 years of related experience in a security, networking or infrastructure company preferably within a two-tier distribution environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage all levels of stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills, business development acumen, and virtual team building.
- Results-oriented and effective at selling to senior-level management.
- Personal integrity and good judgment.
- Autonomous & proactive.
- Ability to manage the business while achieving a high level of customer and partner satisfaction.
- Fluent German and English speaker. Being able to communicate in French and Italian is a huge plus.
If this sounds like you, click the link to apply or call Jana van Zyl for more information on +41 44 229 99 23