Experis is the definitive innovator in Global Professional Recruitment Services and a dedicated business unit of the ManpowerGroup - A world leader in employment services for more than 60 years and a recognized pioneer in the employment services industry.
We are currently seeking ambitious and talented Recruiter to join our Zurich office and be part of one of Europe's most successful performing countries.
Are you an ambitious, positive and motivated individual with an inspiring work ethic that is driven by success who is looking for the organization to develop and shape you career? If your answer is YES, then you're looking for Experis!
- Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, evaluate, and review potential
- Sourcing methods: Social media, internal network, Experis database
- Preparing CVs for presentation to clients and preparing candidates for interviews
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline of qualified talent
- Manage and schedule candidate interview processes
- Support consultants on recruitment projects
- Ensuring that weekly KPIs are achieved; phone calls, CVs shortlists, internal meetings
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Educated to a degree level
- Previous experience in a customer focused or sales facing role
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- Numbers and results driven
- Ambitious and focused on career development - looking to develop a career in recruitment
- The ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual
- Fluent English and German language skills and/or an additional European language
- A competitive compensation package
- Internal training and personal development
- Coaching and mentoring from the best in the business
- A platform that encourages and supports career progression
- A rewarding future for those that have a vision and drive for success
- Fantastic social events, Summer and Winter incentive awards for high performers
- A fun, warm and energetic team culture
If you want to be part of an organisation driving the market across 53 countries, throughout 400 offices globally, then give us a call on +41 (0) 44 22 99 919 or send an email at for a further discussion. We look forward to hearing from you!