Project Coordinator- Efficiency Component of the Sustainability, Transition and Efficiency (STE) Strategic Initiative
Are you a Project Coordinator with at least 3 years of professional experience in business processes analysis or program planning and management ? Was this experience gained within one of the big 4 consultancies and are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for Project Coordinator to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the Efficiency component of the STE Strategic Initiative. In particular, he/she will be responsible for providing efficient and timely support to countries in the areas of Allocative, Technical and Cross-pragmatic efficiency in order to maximize impact across countries, diseases, populations and interventions.
The overall objective of the Project Coordinator's engagement is to provide support needed to implement the workplan of the Efficiency component of the Strategic Initiative. More specifically, this would include:
- Overall Coordination
- Allocative Efficiency
- Technical Efficiency
- Cross-Programmatic Efficiency
- Value for Money
- KPI reporting
- Communication & information dissemination
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you are / have:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in relevant field (operations, public policy, public health, finance, economics, business administration, informational technology, engineering or other relevant area or equivalent professional training.)
- Experience with project management methodology;
- Experience coordinating between cross-divisional teams;
- Previous Consultancy background
- Experience of working with the Efficiency component on similar programs
- Fluent in English and French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Project Coordinator experienced in Efficiencies, currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Do check my page: https://www.experis.ch/jane-archer to see an overview of available positions or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch