Project Manager Supply Chain
Project Manager Supply Chain
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, a leading consultancy, we are looking for a Project Manager Supply Chain.
This is a contracting position starting as soon as possible with extension possibilities.
- Support the project on a business-critical global compliance project. They will work with cross functional team(s) to identify delivery tasks / milestones for each of the workstreams and track through implementation.
- Assist with project documentation preparation/ control and assist as required to coordinate the project through the planning and implementation phases of the project.
- Work with the Project manager to co-ordinate all project activities
- Identify the major project tasks/ milestones, timelines and owners to support the project deployment date in collaboration with all workstream leads.
- Develop / maintain full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Monitor progress of all major tasks/ milestones through to completion with all project team members and other assigned owners to maintain accurate visibility of project status.
- Report/ escalate any slippage that impacts the planned deployment dates.
- Identify the critical path and work with team pull in / maintain completion dates
- Work with Project manager & Workstream Leads on establishing test plans, resourcing plans
- and progress reporting. Stand in for Project manager when required.
- Manage / coordination of documentation for change control, risks/ mitigation plans, and contingency plans.
- Adhere to the DePuy project management methodology.
- All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
- Some travel may be required with this role.
- Continuous Improvement Focus.
- Project Management Certification or experience equivalent to 2 years
- Degree level educated or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 3 years Supply Chain or associated experience.
- High-level MS Applications knowledge.
- Project Management or Project Administration experience.
- Experience of working in global matrix organizations.
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, visual and written).
- Ability to work with Cross-functional, Virtual and Global teams.
- Ability to articulate complex business model/processes in a way that is easily understood by others.
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm for delivering to commitments.
- Strong relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building skills.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with good attention to detail.
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call +41 (0)61 282 22 17. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities.