Project Manager BI
Project Manager BI
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across several professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
One of our clients, a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking for a Project manager of advanced BI, with experience in Data Cataloguing and Cloud projects. This a 12-month contract located in Basel, Switzerland with a possibility of extension.
- Start date: 03.2020 (or ASAP)
- End date: 13.04.2021
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Basel
- Remote: 1 day per week, prior approval needed
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensure a smooth delivery of multiple project streams with consideration to the organizations and strategic roadmaps in the areas of cloud and data services.
- Address Touchpoints with Advanced BI and Automation.
- Carry out all Project Management activities
- Drive the consultancy setup and optimize the delivery structures
- Coordinate with other stream leads
- Manage the stakeholder's expectations & align stakeholders at various levels of the organization under a common view
- Facilitate the discussions and workshops at all levels
- Manage all dependencies with other projects
- Document requirements, specifications and create test plans and tests
- 5y+ of work experience in computer science, software engineering or similar field in a pharmaceutical environment
- 5y+ experience in Data Services, hands-on experience with Cloud environments (AWS)
- Expert knowledge e.g. in Data Catalog, Data Lake and Data Preparation and Integration
- Experience with Collibra Data Catalog
- Experience with HP ALM
- Profound skills in defining hybrid infrastructure environments (proven track record of cloud services in pharmaceutical industry is a plus)
- Able to assess individual and group behaviours and determining how to intervene in service of the goal
- Fluent in English (German nice to have)
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Alexander Russell on +41 61 282 22 16, at www.linkedin.com/in/alex-russell-experis/ or via email