Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
For this temporary assignment (06.01.2020-30.06.2020 with high possibility for extension) based in Solothurn, we are in search of an English-speaking candidate. Are you a passionate specialist who is looking immediately for a new and very exciting challenge in a big international company? If yes, please have a look at the details:
- The role is responsible for writing, performance and reporting on validation activities related to biopharmaceutical Facilities, Utilities, Equipment (FUE) and associated systems (e.g. automation)
- The individual shall be responsible for planning, coordinating and driving validation activities from initiation to successful completion
- The individual shall act as the primary decision maker for assigned validation responsibilities, including deviation investigations, risk / impact assessment
- Preparation and execution of validation protocols involving facilitates equipment, utilities and associated automation
Required key skills:
- Very strong PM skills and excellent previous experience in similar area
- Relevant industrial and technical experience (DeltaV, Syncade, GMP)
- Very good communication skills in English written and spoken
- Able to work 100% on-site
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Kristina Marzohl at +41 44 229 99 36. If this position is not a perfect fit, please browse through the rest of our job vacancies as we have a range of permanent and contract opportunities available within Switzerland. Contact me via or LinkedIn or Xing.