Project Coordinator - Retail Design
Project Coordinator - Retail Design Execution
Are you a qualified Project Coordinator in Design Execution with experience within a multinational and multicultural environment and looking for an exciting new opportunity with a market leading global FMCG company? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Project Coordinator in Retail Design Execution to join one of their clients, a multinational FMCG company, based in Geneva.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for leading the design execution process for Retail Design. This includes delivering temporary, semi-permanent, and/or permanent in store point of sale materials and/or fixtures plus visual merchandising development for marketing campaigns. This role is a key resource in delivering in-store execution and requires collaboration with multifunctional team and external partners.
To deliver the required results, it's necessary that you have the following knowledge & experience:
- Excellent knowledge in using Excel for Project Coordination
- 2 years' experience in design from creation to production
- Degree in Industrial Design or Retail Design
- Able to read counter and display fixture Technical Drawings
- In-depth understanding of retail design process: from design brief / design concept through production process
- In-depth understanding of in-store dynamics, shopper/consumer behaviors
- Retail production experience with a solid understanding of retail design and execution; including retail POS materials, processes, capabilities and quality assurance protocol
- Industrial Design, Interior Design, Architecture degree or previous experience in print production in an agency preferred
- Understand individual brand equities and requirements, able to translate and lead design intent execution, direct agencies on development of in-store materials and fixtures
- Experience leading implementation of production artwork, connecting the process through technical execution/print feasibility/supply chain to manifest design intent in-store
- Effectively demonstrates leadership, influence, communication, and collaboration skills with internal teams and outside suppliers. Comfortable engaging with all management levels.
- Experience leading execution team efforts while retaining ability to work proactively and independently
- Microsoft Office and knowledge of the Adobe suite
- Understanding of brand equity, brand identity guidelines, and design standards, and ability to ensure visual consistency of brand identity in-store.
- Understanding of in-store supply chain capabilities
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Self-directed leader, strong priority-setting skills, ownership, and accountability, and a "can do" attitude
- Strong project management skills with rigor, discipline, and attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skils
- Managing teams
Fluent in English and French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Project Coordinator currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch