Project Coordinator ERP
Project Coordinator ERP
On behalf of one of our clients, a leading pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Project Coordinator with experience in ERP, GxP and CSV areas for an 8 - month contract located in Basel, Switzerland
We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator who will, in close contact with our Senior Project Managers, help to deliver key IT projects to our customers in within defined time, scope and budget.
- Start date: 03.08.2020
- Latest start date: 17.08.2020
- End date: 31.03.2021
- Extension: possible, prior approval needed
- Workload: 80 - 100%
- Work location: Basel
- Remote: max. 1 day per week (Friday) - full home office until further notice
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Collaboration with project stream leads on planning & tracking (tasks, deliverables, milestones), risks, issues, dependencies for serval key projects
- Project planning, scheduling and tracking
- Alignment on project status, strategy, planning etc. with the Business and informatics PM
- Status reporting on project- and project stream level, toward project-internal and -external parties and stakeholders
- Prepare and/or collaborate on multiple project management deliverables like Roles & Responsibilities matrix, Test Report, Training Plan, Deployment Plan, Operational Support Plan
- Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies (RAID) management; Project Scope Change (PSC) management; Lessons Learned (LL) management
- Project resource planning and tracking
- Preparation of project Phase Gates (milestones, entry/exit gates) meetings and documentation.
- Preparation and facilitation of project (team) meetings
- Preparation of Steering Committee (and other stakeholders) meetings and communication
- Preparation of project communication on company internal platforms (e.g. Google+)
- Definition, preparation and implementation of project management tools and processes.
Project Team coordination
- Team management in terms of defining, planning and monitoring of activities and deliverables, progress, action item management etc.
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with the other functional streams as well as with the functional cross-integration stream to ensure that E2E and integration aspects and dependencies are considered in design and implementation topics, activities and deliverables.
- Collaboration with other project streams incl. Testing, Master Data, Interfaces, Partner Teams/Services etc. on respective topics, activities, deliverables, resources, dependencies, risks & issues
- Collaborate with the Test Lead on involvement, responsibilities and deliverables of the functional resources in preparation, support and execution of informal and formal testing
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with Partner Projects/Solutions to align on design, architectural and implementation standards and approaches
- Report on status of activities and deliverables and escalate process and project risks and issues.
- 5y+ of experience in an (IT) project manager / coordinator role
- Proven experience in delivering GxP and CSV solutions, ideally in a pharmaceuticals / life sciences environment
- Hands-on experience with SAP ERP Logistic modules (e.g. but not limited to SD / MM / EWM)
- Experience in working according to a comprehensive project management methodology (e.g. PMBOK)
- Experience in collaborating with a multiple IT- and Business stakeholder groups
- Experience in working in a large multinational company
- Fluent in English
- Semi-fluent in German (Business speaks German)
- Has a strong desire and ability to lead, plan, coordinate, manage, facilitate and enable.
- Is a very clear communicator, is open-minded and listens to input and feedback from others
Nice to Haves
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA
- Experienced with Agile Methodology
- Scrum Master
If you are a result-oriented Project Coordinator looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give me a call +41 (0)61 282 22 16. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities!