For our client, a global leader in the Luxury and Business Aviation industry, we are looking for a skilled Procurement Director. This is an exciting leadership role for an autonomous and strategic thinker in their Zurich office.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Procurement Director will be responsible for formulating and driving a consistent approach towards all sourcing, purchasing and tendering activity within the business, ensuring optimal cost/benefit outcomes for the firm via strong strategic and commerical initiatives.
- Establish and maintain appropriate purchasing policies, compliance and procedures across the business whilst introducing tendering processes where required.
- Work hand in hand with the CEO to implement make or buy decisions
- Be in charge of negotiation with suppliers
- Develop partnerships with major suppliers to ensure beneficial conditions for their clients .
- Excellent written and oral communication, problem solving, strong work ethic and negotiating skills are required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time pressured environment.
- Highly organized, excellent tendering document writing skills, and ablity to review & negotiating supplier contracts.
- Relevant experience (at least 5 years procurement experience in a similar role) preferably in OEM.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain or relevant field.
- Experience in Aviation is desirable, but experience in other industries including the automotive, engineering or hospitality industry will also be considered.
Location: This position is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
Click the link to apply for this great opportunity, in this growing and innovative company.
Alternatively you can send your CV to me Jana van Zyl directly at or call me on +41 44 229 99 23 for more information!