PMO for trainings administration
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
Support the team in conducting approx. 300 training sessions with 5 trainees each (approx. 7 trainers with different language skills that should be considered based on target group). The trainings will mostly be held virtual using WebEx.
- Setup the training slots with JB Academy in HR
- Allocate trainers (incl. backup) to the respective
slots, based on language skills and target audience
- Setup WebEx for the trainings
- Manage changes (find new slot for trainees unable to
attend, try to find replacement in the original slot to
maximize the occupancy of the up to 5 slots per
- Send reminders prior to trainings
- Track attendance
- Support in managing feedbacks/findings
Required experience and skills
- Planning and organisation
- Banking experience
- Able to handle stressful situations with short notice
changes and handling of it
- Communication skills (exchange with senior RMs)
Swiss German, French and Italian
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.