140706 Planning Analyst
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
For this assignment with 6 months duration (with extensions) based in Solothurn we are in search of an English-speaking candidate who is available in a short notice. Are you a passionate specialist who is looking immediately for a new and very exciting challenge by big international company? If yes, then please have a look at the details:
Overview of the project:
- The Supply Planning Analyst role is providing support for project driven supply planning and product variant introduction through the supply chain.
- Ensures a strong alignment with business partners and drives process improvements.
- Supports the Planning Professionals in the operational process of the Product Version phase-in, phase-out activities of medical device products.
- Further responsibilities and duties are Coordinator for Variant introduction within Supply Chain.
- Monitor implementation and owing the execution to ensure smooth transition of variant codes into Supply Chain.
- Prepare inputs for Demand Planning, system set-up and cutover plan for Supply Network Planning.
- Contribute to project teams through the variant implementation process.
- Lead process improvements of the end-to-end Variant process in collaboration with affected departments.
- Handle the impact of license expiry on end-to-end supply chain planning activity.
- Provide meaningful analytics and important metric reporting.
- Train users and partners on Variant processes and systems.
- Know and follow all laws and policies to apply the job and maintain the highest level of integrity, ethics and compliance at all time.
- Additional tasks and projects may be assigned by the Manager.
The skills and experience needed for this position are:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, a degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or Operations is preferred.
- An advanced degree is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills are required.
- In depth knowledge of manufacturing control systems (ERP) and processes is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company and across the global supply chain is required.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision with a strong sense of urgency is required.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Kristina Marzohl at +41 44 229 99 36. If this position is not a perfect fit, please browse through the rest of our job vacancies as we have a range of permanent and contract opportunities available within Switzerland. Contact me via or LinkedIn or Xing.