Patient Coordinator/Admin. - Medical
Patient Coordinator / Admin. - German required
Experis is currently supporting our client, a globally-operating company in the healthcare space, with their search for a German-speaking Patient Coordinator. This position will serve as a point of contact for medical professionals/clinics.
I'm looking for you: an experienced person (+3 years of experience as an medical intake coordinator dealing with patients and medical practices), fluent English/German, expert office and very strong communication skills. This contract position is slated to last an initial 12 months and is based in the Lucerne region. If you bring along the required background, are passionate about people and can start ASAP, then please read on and apply!
What will your tasks be?
You will support our customer by:
- Proactively engaging with clinics and medical professionals to complete prescriptions
- Manage both incoming and outgoing communications and organise activities in your prescribed region
- Receiving prescriptions, managing data entry in their CRM tools
Your specific background:
- Fluent English and German
- +3 years of experience in a medtech or patient care role
- Admin background with strong communication skills
- Familiarity with medical terms, working in the medical space
- Strong MS Office skills, ideally SAP knowledge as well
Please get in touch directly with Stefaniya Broshkova (+41 44 229 9994) or send her your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.