Network Integration Workstreams Lead - Supply Chain
Network Integration Workstreams Lead - Supply Chan
Experis IT Switzerland is looking for an experienced Network Integration Workstreams Lead to join one of their clients based in Zurich. Due to business expansion, they are seeking a talented Supply Chain professional to join their existing team.
- Being the champion of solid business cases for the projects that align with the strategy roadmap Working with Procurement to create and review RFQ's in the selection of new outsource partners Alignment with all supply chain departments to communicate and collaborate on global business solutions.
- Present, influence and be the change agent to senior leadership on implementation strategies by building and presenting solid business cases.
- Lead Business Review Meetings with partners, KPI review & reporting Development of Manufacturing Site Warehousing long range capacity plan
- Partnering with other SC functional team members in identifying and delivering system enhancements for all aspects of Warehousing and Distribution/manufacturing site warehousing and support of product globally.
- Accountable and responsible for supporting the following:
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application enhancement design Testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes Supporting application build, test, and deploy activities Training and support for all new system deployments or transfers Management of internal project team members and external consultants to deliver agreed-upon project goals and operations support requirements.
- Manage working relationships with internal/external stakeholders including Supply Chain Leadership team, Product Strategy Leaders, Shire IS Business Partners, Manufacturing sites, 3PL's and leaders from various departments
- A Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business or equivalent
- Progressive experience in various supply chain management roles
- Background in Global Logistics & Distribution
- Experience in leading international projects
- Experience in SAP a plus
- Professional certifications such as APICS, PMP, PMI a plus
- Six Sigma certifications a plus
- Good interaction skills and proven agile experience
- Discipline, flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure
- Known for can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
- Demonstrated experience with other technologies; e.g., MS Project Server, WMS systems
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year with a further option of contract extension
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity in a top-tier consultancy! Career boosting role with great additional benefits!