Negotiator / IT Procurement Specialist
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- Drive supply-side initiatives / projects related to IT including Telecom, Hardware, Desktop, Print Managed services.
- Coordinate execution of successful IT related vendor contracts negotiations.
- First point of contact for the business stakeholders for IT related contracts.
- Build effective and cooperative alliances externally with key vendors and manage directly those vendor relationships from a commercial perspective.
- Global contract exposure.
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
- Remote management. Manager siting in Singapore.
- Must be able to work independently.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 6-8 years of procurement experience. Financial services experience preferred.
- Experience in IT contracts negotiation.
- Good legal commercial knowledge and global contracts. Outsourcing deals knowledge.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to work independently, strong negotiator
- Must be able to interact with senior stakeholders
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Master degree. Qualification in Procurement if possible.
- German could be a plus.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.