Monitoring, Evaluation & Analysis Consultant
Monitoring, Evaluation & Country Analyst
Are you a Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant with 10 years of professional and practical experience, including working in international organizations and in multicultural settings ? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Monitoring, Evaluation and Country Analyst to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The objectives of the role will be to:
1) Support the coordination, shaping and development of the consolidated proposal, workplan and budget for the 35mln Data Strategic Initiative (70%);
2) Support the development and integration the agreement/ partnership together with the broader Data Strategic Initiative and overall Data Use for Action and Improvement Framework
3) Support Country Team and MECA in the review of the Concept Notes ensuring the Strategic initiatives pieces are adequately integrated and interlinked (10%); Define improvement opportunities and strengthen MECA visibility, reporting and accountability.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- 10 years of professional and practical experience, including working in international organizations and in multicultural settings;
- 5 years relevant experience in project management, strategy development, monitoring & evaluation planning and coordination.
- Strong project management skills, notably in developing strategy, design and planning;
- Excellent process management and multi-tasking skills;
- Capability to track and monitor progress;
- Attentive to successfully achieving deliverables within expected timelines
- Ability to quickly process and absorb new information
- Excellent knowledge of English and preferably a good working knowledge of French or one of the following: Arabic, Chinese, Russian, and Spanish.
If you are a dynamic and motivated Monitoring, Evaluation & Country Analysis Consultant currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch